Automatic Fish Feeder Details:
Company: EHEIM GmbH & Co. KG, Canada
EHEIM Automatic Fish Feeder:
Features of EHEIM Twin Battery-Operated Automatic Fish Feeder:
1. Feeds 2 types of foods independently.
2. Feeder attaches to tank with an adjustable Velcro fitting.
3. Feed settings are permanently displayed.
4. This automatic fish feeder has large display with all settings visible.
5. Time is permanently displayed.
6. Up to 3 feeding times in 24 hours.
7. Up to 9 turns per feeding time.
8. Random feed time available.
9. Battery life display (low battery) display.
10. “Diet Function” allows skipping one day’s feeding every 7 days.
1. Open Battery compartment.
2. Insert (4) AA batteries, being mindful of the polarity of the batteries.
3. Use Velcro® mounts to attach to aquarium.
4. Fill the feed compartment. The automatic feeder is suitable for most commercially available fish flakes, sticks, pellets, tablets, and other granular foods but not for fresh or moist foods.
5. Fill the Feed Screws: Press 3 x -/+ buttons (Manual feeding in the Standard Mode).
6. Define the Feed Quantity.
Setting the Time:
• Press the SET button for 3 seconds until the “Hours” flash on the display.
• Set the “Hours” with the minus/plus buttons. Confirm by pressing the SET button.
• Set the “Minutes” with the minus/plus buttons. Confirm by pressing the SET button.
Programming (per day):
1. Set “Hours” with the minus/plus buttons.
2. Confirm by pressing the SET button.
3. Set the “Minutes” and confirm by pressing the SET button.
4. Set the number of rotations and confirm by pressing the SET button.
For Random Feeding:
1. Use -/+ to set between 23:00 and 00:00 hours to “rnd” function.
2. Confirm by pressing the SET button. The feeder will then dispense food at random between 8:00 and 18:00 hours.
3. Set the number of rotations and confirm by pressing the SET button.
4. Set feed time for left Feed Screw.
5. Set the “Hours” and confirm by pressing the SET button.
6. Set the “Minutes” and confirm by pressing the SET button.
7. Set the number of rotations for Feed Screw and confirm by pressing the SET button.
When the “Pause” symbol is activated, the unit will ignore programmed feed times for 24 hours after each six-day feeding cycle.
Feeder has a 3 year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
|POWER SOURCE||4 AAA BATTERIES|
|UNIT SIZE||6.3 IN. X 3.5 IN. X 4.33 IN. HIGH|
|CAPACITY||EACH SIDE HOLDS ABOUT 2 TO 3 OZ.|
|FOOD COMPATIBILITY||FLAKE, PELLET, GRANULES, STICKS|