Automatic Fish Feeder Details:
Company: Moultrie Feeders, LLC, Alabaster, US
Category: Fish pond and lake
Moultrie Automatic Fish Feeder:
6 Volt Deluxe Solar Panel Battery:
Features Moultrie 30 Gallon FeedCaster Pro Automatic Fish Feeder:
1. Extra-large capacity holds 100 lbs. of feed
2. Narrow directional casting of fish food out 20 ft.
3. Easy-access control box encases timer and battery in a lockable, weatherproof case
4. Programmable digital timer accurately feeds up to 6 times a day
5. Customize each feeding length to run 1-20 seconds
6. This automatic fish feeder built-in battery level monitor
7. Durable plastic hopper will not rust
8. Solar panel connection port for easy attachment of a solar panel accessory (solar panel not included)
9. All hardware included to mount to any 4 x 4, 6 x 6, or round post
10. This fish feeder operates on one 6-volt battery (not included)
Configuring and Testing Feeder
Your Directional Feeder will feed up to six times per day and has been factory set to feed at 7:00am and 6:00pm for six seconds. To change the factory settings or add additional feed times, follow the instructions below. The Battery Level is displayed every seven seconds. It is recommended that the battery be replaced when the % BATTERY reading is 25% or below.
Set Time of Day:
• Press the UP or DOWN button until the correct time of day appears.
• Press and release button to single-step through the minutes or hold down to advance quickly.
The feeder will not run while buttons are being pressed and waits 10 seconds from the last button press before it is activated. The feeder is activated when the display alternates between the CURRENT TIME and % BATTERY.
Set Feed Times:
• Press the SET button until the correct timer number appears in the upper right hand corner as shown.
• Press the UP or DOWN button to set the feed time.
Set Run Duration:
1. Press the SET button again to set the RUN-TIME SECONDS which can range from zero to twenty seconds.
2. Adjust RUN-TIME SECONDS using the chart below.
3. Set the RUN-TIME SECONDS to zero to disable the specific timer.
|Run Time (Sec.)||4||6||8||10||12||14||16||18||20|
|Approx. Fish Food dispensed (lbs.)||0.8||1.4||2.0||2.6||3.2||3.8||4.4||5.0||5.6|
• Press and hold the SET button while the RUN-TIME SECONDS are displayed.
• Release the button and get away from the automatic fish feeder when the message “TESTING GET AWAY” appears on the display.